At New England Recovery Center, we recognize that each person’s strengths, challenges, preferences and recovery journey are different. Our highly trained clinicians work with clients at our Westborough MA inpatient rehabilitation facility to provide drug or alcohol addiction treatment focused on their individual needs.
Length of stay varies, based on the client and determined by the treatment planning process. On average, most clients complete detoxification in four to six days, if needed, while inpatient treatment typically ranges from two to four weeks. Clients have the option to begin or continue medication-assisted treatment during this time.
All inpatient rehabilitation clients attend a daily schedule of therapeutic activities, including:
- Daily Goal Setting and Evening Reflection Groups
- Counseling Sessions with Master’s Level Clinicians (three times per week)
- Daily Schedule of Gender-Specific Psychoeducational Groups
- Recovery Support Groups
- Personal Fitness
- Yoga Classes (as desired)
- Outdoor Leisure Time in Spectrum’s onsite Healing Garden