In light of ongoing COVID-19 cases, we are taking every measure possible to keep our clients and staff safe. These include:
- COVID-19 related questions are part of our pre-admission screening assessment.
- Admissions are accepted twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Screening is being conducted, one client at a time, in isolated areas prior to entrance into the building.
- Antigen (rapid) testing occurs at the time of admission to all programs.
- Program areas, workstations and frequently touched objects are being cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Outside visitors and external programming are not permitted until further notice. Virtual options for visits and meetings with external agencies are available.
- Antigen (rapid) testing is administered for any client who becomes symptomatic.
Rest assured, we will continue to make every effort to protect the health and safety of our clients, staff and communities, while maintaining outstanding service during this challenging time.