In light of the current public health crisis, we are taking every measure possible to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure for our clients and staff. These include:
- COVID-19 related questions have been added to our pre-admission screening assessment.
- Admissions are accepted twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Screening is being conducted, one client at a time, in isolated areas prior to entrance into the building.
- Temperatures are taken at the door for all clients presenting for admission. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be admitted.
- Temperatures are taken twice daily for all inpatient clients.
- Program areas, workstations and frequently touched objects are being cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Outside visitors and external programming are not permitted until further notice. Virtual options for visits and meetings with external agencies are available.
- Cafeteria services have been suspended. All meals are now delivered directly to clients.
- Shared spaces like gyms and common areas are reduced or closed where possible.
- Due to our inability to provide isolation space, we are not able to admit (or accommodate) anyone with a fever or flu-like symptoms at the New England Recovery Center.
- Planning for a safe discharge location will be exercised for any client who becomes symptomatic.
- Medically supervised detoxification and clinical stabilization services are available for clients who test positive for COVID-19 at a newly created specialty unit located on Spectrum’s Westborough Treatment Campus.
Rest assured, we will continue to make every effort to protect the health and safety of our clients, staff and communities, while maintaining outstanding service during this challenging time.