The New England Recovery Center (NERC) is situated on a 25-acre picturesque campus in Westborough, Massachusetts. This classic New England town is located at the cross roads of the Mass Turnpike and Interstate 495, offering easy access to Boston’s Logan International Airport and T.F. Green Airport in Providence, Rhode Island.
A variety of restaurants and hotels are also nearby for those traveling to NERC. In fact, New England’s third largest city, Worcester, is just ten miles away. If you are not familiar with the area, Central Massachusetts is a hidden gem, full of art and culture, unique family fun, and beautiful scenery. Visiting family members may want to enjoy all that the region has to offer.
Here in the heart of Massachusetts, there are many local attractions and scenic walking trails within a short drive from our treatment campus.
Popular favorites include:
- The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts, Worcester
- Mechanics Hall, Worcester
- Worcester Art Museum, Worcester
- EcoTarium, Worcester
- Fruitlands Museum, Harvard
- Davis Farmland and MegaMaze, Sterling
- Museum of Russian Icons, Clinton
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area & Seasonal Festivals, Princeton
- Wachusett Mountain Skyride, Princeton
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston
- Broadmeadow Brook Conservation Center, Worcester
- Purgatory Chasm, Sutton
- Bolton Orchards & Country Store, Bolton